Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hottest of the hot!!!

I love hot peppers, but my fiance LOVES hot peppers. I think she gets it from her dad. I like hot peppers best on pizza, in chili, and Mexican food, however, I don't like the ones that are so hot, it takes away all of the taste of the food. You know the ones I am talking about. The ones that find each and every one of your taste buds and slaughters them.
I was looking for new recipe ideas involving hotties when I came across the new found
Bhut Jolokia. It means "ghost chili"...that just sounds evil. Reporting indicates this is the hottest pepper edible. We all know hotness is measured by Scoville units. I had to see how this bad boy rated so I check the scale. Check out what it's compared too!! Anyone out there brave enough to try one of these, let me know.

The full article...

What is the Scoville scale?

1 comment:

Pecos Blue said...

We eat lots of Indian food which can be really spicy--never had one like that though.